1 link sausage
2 large potatoes
1 cup water
1/4 tsp salt
dash chili powder
2 tbsp olive oil
2 handful spinach
1. If you have uncooked sausage, slice the link in half lengthwise and fry in frying pan with small amount of oil and on medium heat. Allow to fry 3-4 minutes until browned, flip and fry another 3-4 minutes. When sausage is fully cooked remove to cutting board. If using cooked sausage there is no need for this step.
2. Chop potatoes into smaller cubes. Add potatoes, water and spices to same frying pan used for sausage and still on medium heat. Cook potatoes, stirring occasionally, until water has evaporated. Then add in oil and saute for another 5-8 minutes until potatoes are cooked and browned.
3. Chop sausage into smaller cubes, about the same size as the potatoes. Add sausage to frying pan and cook another 3 minutes.
4. Add in spinach and let wilt.
5. Crack eggs into pan and then place in 350F oven for 15 minutes, or place plan on bottom rack on broil for 15 minutes until eggs are cooked.